Wednesday 26 March 2014

Sale Alert: Colette 50% Off Jewellery

Before I had my baby I would love to go to window shopping and bricks and mortar shopping.  I would rarely online shop.  How times have changed, I would say 80% of my shopping is now done online.

If I need anything from the shops it is a quick run in get what I need and run out. No time for anything. I have signed up to a number of websites now so I can get alerts when sales are on so when I am up at night or early morning I can buy things online and it can be at my door the next.

I have just received an email that Colette is having 50% jewellery starting tomorrow and starting online now! Even before I was pregnant I never really wore many accessories but now, I think it is a little something for me, to dress up an outfit as I am probably going to be purchasing more plain practical clothes which can be thrown into the wash and no ironing required. 

I have ordered the following:

Heavy Flat Link Chain Necklace

Not a lot but just a few basics to get me by...

I will try my best to keep updating on sales - everyone loves a bargain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment