Tuesday 27 May 2014

Tight and Toned Tuesday: Squat Challenge

I like to believe that there was once a time in my life where I was toned I used to go to the gym 6 times a week and watched what I ate. I was not skinny by any sort of the imagination on the BMI scale I was overweight by about 3 kilos, now I am considered obese. I want to get back to being healthy and in the healthy weight range.

When I was pregnant and now post pregnancy I have not had the opportunity to focus on my body because I have been looking after my darling V and spending every second I can with him. Now as he is nearing the six month mark and he is becoming more independent I would like to start to give myself some "me" time.  I want to get myself "tight and toned" again.  Now that we are only a sole income household I can't go to the gym anymore so home exercising is the way to go for now.

I thought the best approach would be to start off a little bit each day.

I found this squat challenge on Pinterest - the actual first source of it is unknown as it has been "pinned" a significant amount of times.

squat challenge

I will have to get M to take a photo of my "before" butt to see if it actually makes a difference. As to whether I post it on here is another story.

So who is in with me? - today is the first day!

I think when it gets to the bigger amounts I might just break it up and do it over the course of the day but at least it will get done!

Are you going to be in it to win it? Have you done the squat challenge before?

No comments:

Post a Comment